Wednesday, August 11, 2010

say

Posted by Sampai Mati Harus Belajar On August 11, 2010 | No comments
As if holding the sun to returnDoing the impossibleTracing the way your mind this timeMake me do not stop thinking
What has changed your attitude to meOh is there that I never knewIf there is something that makes you nervous
Reff:What do you want to sayWhat do you want to say to meDo not want you to change this situationI miss the old you
Do I have to leave allMy life is not all you likeDo I have to no longer be me
Back to reff:
Give me time to thinkHow to tell meI want you to know I will not change
What do you want to sayYou want to tell me
You want to sayYou want to sayDo not want you to change this situationI miss the old you
You're the first

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

×

About